Monday, February 7, 2011

I Crack Myself Up


So I was going through some very old e-mails today and I found one that I sent to my (now) ex-husband:


Hey handsome. I just wanted to let you know that I am here in Madrid
safely. It is a huge, busy city full of grafiti. Pretty awesome. I
am a little intimidated, but trying to mask it. I just paid 7 dollars
for a cup of coffee, too. Tried not to freak. Failed. Also had to
have Coca Light out of mini bar, as I was on the brink of death. Cold/
sinus infection/SARS almost gone. Camel toe count: 1, but a very
solid 1. Will keep track for you. Love you and miss you desperately
already.


Love,

A. Bug



Seriously, how funny am I? I am so funny I can barely stand it. It is worth nothing that in all the e-mails we exchanged while I was in Europe, he never said "love" once. That should bother me, right, but mostly I am just smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment